Aerospace Industries rely on the production of precise and high-performance components that must meet strict standards set by government agencies and recognized industry organizations. These components require the use of advanced materials and manufacturing processes to ensure their performance and reliability in aerospace applications. Additionally, they must adhere to specific requirements regarding size, shape, and tolerance to meet the rigorous demands of the industry.
Aerospace Industry Products
SSP’s manufacturing experience extends back to the days of AN Specifications (Air Force - Navy Aeronautical Design Standards). Success with these designs led to expansions into the developing Commercial-Industrial standards of JIC and SAE which continue to guide selection for hydraulics applications in many industries, as well as test applications in the Military and Aerospace world. As some older MIL Standards were superseded by SAE International Aerospace Standards, SSP would produce a specific line of fittings to those specifications in support of Orbital and Suborbital Launch, Testing, and Ground Support.
Premium Aerospace Components from SSP
Look no further for a trusted and dependable manufacturer in the aerospace industry. SSP is the preferred choice when seeking high-quality components that meet stringent NASA, AS, MS, AN, and SAE specifications. Our comprehensive library of specifications ensures that every product we design, and manufacture meets the highest standards. Plus, our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility ensures outstanding quality control throughout the entire manufacturing process.
Aerospace and hydraulic fittings from SSP include:
- Ultraflare® KJ tube fittings™
- enhanced 37° flared tube fitting design with TFE nose seal, conforms to NASA GP-425, KSC-STD-Z-0008, AS1098 (note: Available only through defined Aerospace Industry Distributors)
- Flared tube fittings
- 37° flared tube fitting: compliant with SAE J514, ISO 8434-1, and MIL-F-18866
- Flareless tube fittings
- SAE bite-type fitting: compliant with SAE J514, MIL-F-18866, and MS51822 - MS1895
- O-ring face seal fittings
- Soft-seal O-ring: compliant with SAE J1453, MIL-F-18866, and ISO 8434-3
- Nav-Sea O-ring: compliant with Naval Bureau of Ships (BuShips) series 810 drawings