Click to Find Catalogs
Purge Valves are designed to vent or drain systems having pressures up to 4000 psig (275 bar) and temperatures up to 600°F (315°C).
While purge valves are offered standard with tube fitting end and NPT pipe end connections, any tube fitting can be adapted to make a unique purge valve configuration for your application. All valves are factory tested.
Purge Valve Specifications
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Brass
- Sizes: 1/8 through 1/2 in.
- End Connections: Duolok®, Unilok®, Griplok® tube fittings and TruFit® NPT pipe end connections
- Compact size
- Quick opening and closing
- 1/4-turn from finger tight to full open
- Leak-tight seal
- Knurl operator
- Optional PTFE ball
- 100% Factory Tested