QC Series quick connects are designed to provide a convenient way to connect and disconnect fluid lines without the use of tools. Quick Connects are use in grab sample systems, laboratories, and other applications requiring rapid or frequent connections and disconnections.
- MAWP: 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature Range: -15 to 350° F
- Body Material: 316 SS, Alloy 400, and Brass
- O-ring Material: FKM. Other materials are available
- Coupling Types: DESO (Double End Shut Off) and SESO (Single End Shut Off) and full flow
- End Connections: Duolok®, Unilok®, Griplok® tube fittings and NPT pipe end connections
QF Series quick connects provide full flow connections for applications having up-stream and down-stream shut-off capabilities. Typical application for quick connect are venting, draining, mixing and transfer applications.
- MAWP: Up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature: -40 to 350° F (-40 to 176° C)
- Flow Coefficient: 1.7 – 45
- Sizes: 1/4 to 1 in.
- Materials: 316 SS and brass