TurnPro Tube Cutters are specifically designed for cutting stainless steel, Alloy 400, Alloy C-276 and other hardened steel tubing from 1/8 to 1 1/8 in. (4 to 28mm). They deliver smooth, spiral-free tubing cutting in an compact, high-cycle tool.
- Smooth, precise, spiral-free, tube cutting
- Compact swing radius
- Trouble-free, high-cycle operation
- Easy Maintenance
Lightweight and Durable
- Lightweight chrome plated steel body for stability and durability
- Durable low gloss black wrinkle finish for improved grip and wear resistance.
Unique Anti-Spiral Rollers
- Eliminates spiraling for precise right angle cuts
- Flare cut-off groove reduces tube loss when damaged flare is removed
Enclosed hardened steel, thrust bearing feed mechanism
- Produces smooth operation for clean accurate cuts
- Self-cleaning burr removal groove protects feed mechanism for trouble-free operation
Chromium steel cutter wheels for accurate cutting and long life
- Designed to cut stainless steel, Alloy 400 or other hardened alloy tubing.
- One-piece screw-type axle for easy access to cutting wheel – no clip to lose or replace.
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel.