SSP manufacture six industrial flareless, flared, and O-ring face seal tube fittings.
- SSP flareless, or SAE bite-type, tube fittings are manufactured in accordance with SAE J514, MIL-F-18866 and MS51822 – MS1895.
SSP manufactures two 37° flared fittings designs:
- 37° Flared Tube Fittings are manufactured in accordance with J514, ISO 8434-1 and MIL-F-18866.
- Ultra-Flare Tube Fittings have an enhanced JIC 37° Flared tube fitting design providing easier installation and better resistance to vibration.
SSP offers three O-ring face seal designs to meet the requirements of industrial, maritime and naval applications.
- Soft-Seal O-ring face seal (ORFS) tube fittings are manufactured in conformance to SAE J1453, MIL-F-18866 and ISO 8434-3.
- Interchangeable with Parker Hannifin Seal-Lok™ fittings
- Nav-Sea O-ring face seal fittings conform to the requirements of Naval Bureau of Ships (BuShips) 810 series drawings.
- Interchangeable with CPV Mark VIII Series
- HP O-ring face seal fittings conform to the requirements of Naval Bureau of Ships (BuShips) Series 803 drawings.
- Interchangeable with CPV Series O-Seal Fittings