TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Benders perform bends up to 180° in a single operation. A patented quick-release trigger allows users to reposition handles as they come together, eliminating crossed handles and making bends greater than 90° faster and easier.
Tube Bender Features
- Patented quick-release trigger allows quick indexing of the handle
- Makes bends greater than 90° in a single operation
- Eliminates crossed handles
- Handles do not require disassembly and reassembly of the bender handles to make bends greater than 90°.
- Solid steel handles, dies and clamps provide high-cycle tube bending of stainless steel, alloys, other hardened tubing
- Heavy-duty die cast rollers in the bending handle reduced friction and bending effort and eliminate scoring of tubing
- Durable ergonomically molded cushioned grips for comfort, leverage and control.
- Mounts in a vise for bendtop work and bending large or heavy wall tube.
Tube Bending On-Line Training
Learn five basic tube bending techniques in this 14 minute video.