START YOUR CAREER TODAY
Be part of a top workplace that excels with innovative technology, provides quality products, and has exceptional people and benefits. At SSP, we are always seeking passionate, dynamic, and highly skilled individuals to join our team.APPLY HERE TODAY!
VISIT OUR FACILITY
At SSP, our 165,000 sq. ft. facility located near Cleveland, Ohio is the largest vertically-integrated, single-site operation in the industry. In addition to manufacturing and assembly, we have closed die forging, tool & die design, product development and testing operations under the same roof with the customer service and executive teams.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE & PROCESSES
Message from Our CEO: Learn About Our Company's Vision and Values
Discover our vision, mission, and values with words from SSP's CEO, Dave King. In this video, you'll get a glimpse into your work life at SSP, including an overview of the company, our work environment, commitment to safety, benefits, and more.
Watch the video for more information.
Opportunities for Growth
At SSP, we want to help you grow your career. Discover opportunities for growth at SSP from a member of our PIPS team.
SSP Fittings Corp.
Experience our plant through a virtual tour and see our high standards for yourself. We're confident you'll be impressed.
The Sky Is The Limit
We are always looking for passionate, dynamic, and highly skilled individuals to join the team and take the next step in their careers with us.
A career with SSP includes a solid benefits package. Our benefits are designed to support and assist our employees and their families.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Medical Benefits & WellnessMedical Benefits & Wellness
- Coverage starts first day of employment.
- Award winning benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance.
- Company paid benefits include, short- & long-term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional options include flexible spending account (FSA) and health savings account (HSA)
- On-site clinic for associate and family usage (Cleveland Clinic @ Work) and wellness coach.
- Health club reimbursement for associates and family.
- Compensation & BonusesCompensation & Bonuses
- Profit Share for all associates with quarterly updates.
- Continuous improvement opportunities with annual monetary reviews.
- Referral bonus eligibility with large bonus payout.
- Attendance bonus eligibility with quarterly rewards and year-end bonus.
- Paid Time OffPaid Time Off
- Competitive time off with accrual based with carry over abilities.
- Bereavement and Jury Duty time off.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Opportunities & GrowthOpportunities & Growth
- Investment in Associate Training and Development through on-the-job training
- Continuous feedback through regularly scheduled reviews
- Reimbursement for college and trade school
- Promotions from within
- Opportunities to be innovative through employee suggestion programs and lean events
- Engagement & RewardsEngagement & Rewards
- SSP Rewards for all associates – receive recognition and redeem gifts!
- Annual company picnic.
- Turkey for every associate during Thanksgiving.
- Quarterly luncheon to celebrate milestone anniversaries.
- Holiday luncheon with gifts.
- On-site AmenitiesOn-site Amenities
- On-site fitness center available to associates during work operations.
- Clean, well-lit facility.
- Air conditioning throughout the entire facility – including the manufacturing floor!
- Company paid uniforms with laundry services.
- Stipend for proper shoe attire as needed based on associate role and mobile shoe truck on-site twice a year.
- Break room areas with refrigerator and multiple microwaves.
- On-site snacks and beverage options available for purchase in café.
- Computers for usage during breaks.
- On-site wellness coach with reward opportunities.
- On-site medical team through Cleveland Clinic @ Work program.
JOIN THE SSP TEAM
Know someone who is an associate at SSP? Don’t forget to mention their name on your application, by referring you they are eligible for financial incentives with our referral program.
By completing your application, you consent to providing your personal information and for us to process that information to consider your application.
You can withdraw that consent at any time although we won’t be able to consider your application if you do.