FM Series flexible metal hose use a 316 or 321 stainless steel corrugated inner core to convey media in demanding applications from cryogenic to high temperature applications including saturated steam.
Select Flexible Metal Hose for your application.
- Mechanically formed inner wall provides leak proof service. Ideal in applications where no outgassing or effusion are desired.
- One or two 304L stainless wire outer braid reinforcement.
- End connections are welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
- High Pressure Flexible Metal hose assemblies come fully assembled, tested and cleaned
- Pressure Range: Vacuum to 3,100 psig
- Temperature Range: -325° F to 1500° F
- Braiding: 2 Wire 304L SS
- Core: 316 SS or 321 SS
- Fittings: 316 SS
- Sizes: 1/4 to 1 in. (Standard)
- Up to 2 in. available on request.
- End connections
- Male and Female NPT
- Female 37° SAE Flared
- Duolok, Griplok and Unilok Tube Fitting and Tube Adapters.