Twinsburg, OH, USA, October 22, 2012
SSP, a US manufacturer of instrumentation tube fittings, valves and tubing on a quest to become the preferred supplier to installers and tube fitters worldwide, introduces the TurnPro® line of hand tools. The TurnPro line supports SSP’s distributor network with equipment to improve tube preparation and tube fitting installation.
SSP’s hand tools include the following:
- TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Bender: The patented, heavy-duty tool features a quick-action trigger release that eliminates crossed handles when making precise bends greater than 900. Experience faster and safer operations, especially in high-cycle tube bending of stainless steel, alloys and other hardened tubing
- TurnPro Ratchet Wrenches: The open-jaw easily slips on fittings, hex nuts and bolts. 12 pt. ratchet action makes operating in tight spaces easier. Tools apply torque pressures evenly on flats reducing stripping and deformation
- TurnPro Tube Cutter: Cuts stainless steel and alloy tube up to 1-1/8 in. (28mm) with precise, spiral-free cuts. Cutter features a compact 4 ½ in. swing radius and a retractable rotary-style reamer
- TurnPro Preswaging Tool: Compact and durable, hardened-steel body and tool-steel fixtures allow manual preswaging of tube fitting ferrules to tubing up to ½ in.
- TurnPro Reaming & Deburring Tool: A single tool for preparing tube ends ensures that tubing seats properly into tube fittings, eliminates flow obstructions and removes burrs that could enter system. Tungsten carbide blades have lifetime warranty