Inline filters remove system contaminants and maintain fluid purity in instrumentation and process systems. Sintered metal and mesh elements trap particles to protect sensitive equipment such as sensors and analyzers. Inline filters are used where more direct flow through the filter and compact size are required.
Inline Filters Specifications
- MAWP:Up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature: -20 to 900° F
- Liquid and gas service
- End Connections: Duolok®, Unilok®, Griplok® tube fittings, tube adapters, and TruFit® NPT pipe end connections
- Body Materials:316 SS, Alloy 400
- Sintered Metal Filter element sizes: 1 to 200 microns.
- Strainer elements: 140 and 400 microns.
- Tube Ends and Tube Adapters: Duolok, Griplok and Unilok
- Pipe Ends:
- Male and female tapered NPT Thread and BSPT Thread
- SAE and BSPP Straight thread