The CPA Series check valves feature adjustable cracking pressures enabling instrumentation and process system designers and installers to fine tune cracking pressures to more precisely meet system requirements.
Check Valve Specifications
- MAWP: Up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature: -40 to 375°F (-40 to 190°C)
- Flow Coefficients: 0.35 and 1.20
- Body Materials: 316 SS, Alloy 400 and brass
- O-ring Materials: Fluorocarbon FKM, Nitrile, low-temp Nitrile, ethylene propylene, and perfluorocarbon elastomer FFKM.
- Cracking Pressures: 3 to 50, 50 to 150, 150 to 350, and 350 to 600.
- End Connections: Male and Female NPT and BSPT
- End Connection Sizes: 1/4 and 1/2 in.
Check valves are test with Nitrogen to confirm cracking and reseal pressures and for seat seal up to 1000 psig.