100 & 600 Series needle valves have an integral bonnet design for instrument and general purpose applications. Live loaded chevron packing packing reduces the need for maintenance and packing adjustments making SSP needle valves suitable for high-cycle and dynamic temperature and pressure applications.
- MAWP: Up to 6000 psig
- Temperature: -40° to 600°F (-40 to 315°C)
- Live-Loaded PTFE and PEEK chevron packing
- Stem Tip: Chrome-plated 316 SS vee-type and PCTFE soft-seal
- Body Materials: 316 SS, Alloy 400 and brass
- Straight and Angle Patterns
- End Connections Types: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube end, NPT and BSPT pipe ends.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/8 to 1/2 in. (6 to 8 mm Duolok only)